Sunday, October 14, 2007

Spooky MI5

We had our last girly evening on Thursday as from next week, on Tuesday's to be more precise, the 6th season of Spooks will start. Oh thou god of sexiness, blessed with gorgeous spikeful hair and looking extremely handsome in thou jeans and polo neck. Humhmenna humhmenna. Also from Tuesday, us girls have decided to allow the boys to join us; only they don't seem to realise this is a huge gesture.

Went biking today but only did 9 kilometres, which I thought was a little disappointing since our 36K the other weekend. But the weather was gorgeous for mid October and I thorougly enjoyed being outdoors. Melinda and I are now bike twinsisters as she bought the identical one to mine. And whilst we were biking, we saw a little girl who had the baby version of ours!

My tickets to the States are booked!! I'm currently organising my train trip and figuring out where I'm staying along the way. I'm getting v.v.v. excited now! Stu however is getting v.v.v. excited about buying a new car. We've set terms and conditions but I'm sure he'll pull the same trick as he did when I was in Russia... He's allowed to buy his Beemer (within the set budget!) once he's sold the Vectra and Dino, but what's the chance? Perhaps I should set some terms and conditions in case he doesn't stick to the rules.

Mum and dad are coming over next weekend together with dad's cousin and his wife. The four of them would like to be taken to London, so I'll have to get my tourist guide umbrella out!
And oh yes, Anna is currently in labour in hospital!!

No comments: