Wednesday, October 17, 2007

America, here I come

Everything is booked! I haven't been so excited since, well, since Spooks started yesterday. (Yeah, naked bum in the first 20 seconds!) I'm extremely excited about the train journey as I've booked a Roomette for the first part of the journey. Check it out! On top of 2 beds, a sink and a toilet in my cabin, all meals are included and I receive a newspaper each day! I'll be leaving San Francisco on the 6th of November after having spent a week there. The train will take me through mountains, passed lakes and amazing views until I arrive in Chicago on the 8th. I'll be staying with Rose in Madison and will visit Chicago together with her. On the 12th, I'll be leaving for Washington D.C. where I'll be staying with Darcy and her family. Tea at the White House? On the 15th I'm heading for Orlando where Andrew and Carrie will meet me. We might stay with Luerne for the weekend and even squeeze in a Day of Disney fun!! My last week, I'll be spending at A&C's house, next to/in their pool, under a palm tree. Life can be hard.

As I have the feeling I haven't stopped working yet since my exams, I'm going to have some me&myself-time. Obviously I would have liked to spend this experience with Stu (who's too busy working) but I'm already making plans, including Stu, for February.

Had a day at home today, being a housewifee. I cleaned, did the laundry, dishes, hoovered, did groceries, bedding and cooking. Christ. Being a housewife is more tiring than working.
R E S P E C T.

I haven't seen Stu properly for over a week now. His big project in Brighton has started which means I only see him in bed. He leaves at 7am (I think) and is hardly ever back before 11pm, including weekends. I'm feeling a little lonely at the moment...

Anna has been sent home after 24h in hospital with contractions because as sudden as they came, they also disappeared again. She currently doing a lot of hopping on her yoga ball.

No comments: