Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another one, another one, and another one.

Yet another great exam today. Must have eaten something special at the beginning of this week... Went in first as well today (starting to like being the first student of the day, whereas I used to hate it!) and sat there for 20 minutes (!), probably the longest oral exam in my life. Had a right laugh about some stuff - the Masters told me to get him laughing as he will give you higher marks - so I got out my 'funny intellectual' brain and made him crack up. Not sure what I talked about for 20 minutes, but I do know it went really well.

Looks like I might sit my last two exams both on Monday. Been trying to swap with somebody to sit the English literature exam in the morning so I can catch the Eurotunnel on time, but nobody is willing to. The only other option is to sit the exam on Monday as he's taking exams on that day as well. Will email him tonight and ask. Does mean I will have to work my frickin ass off this weekend... Also means I will have finished all my exams on Monday evening.

Looked up the Tour de France route on the day after our Moving-In Party and they should be going through Tunbridge Wells by 12.30 - 1pm. But as they come in through Southborough and then go down London Road, I'm sure we'll see the bikers 1/10th of a second as they fly passed down the hill... Sarah is taking her Belgian flag she said.

No comments: