Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And.... sleep.

Did it, have done it, over with. Tired. Exhausted. Comatose. But with a smile on my face.
After my marathon study session over the weekend, during which I slept a total of 12 hours in 4 days I've made it through. I started off Monday morning with an exam in International Organisations and was extremely lucky with the subjects I had to talk about. The UN Millennium targets by 2015 to tackle world poverty, G8 and foreign aid developing with tax money. Swam through that one without the lecturer interrupting me once. Even received a complement from her when I finished. I then had to wait the entire day to sit my very last BA exam, English literature. At 6.20PM it finally was my go - by then I had fallen asleep sitting up straight, head on top of my bottle of water which was balanced on my knee. So when he (sexy thesis man) asked me how I was doing, I literally told him: "Tired, big headache, hungry, aching, and I want to go home, so please keep it short". I love it when you're on good terms with your lecturers. With a bit of Russian luck, I might even get a distinction next Wednesday. Who knows.

Big day tomorrow. Official moving back day for me!! I've been sitting around today, sorting out the last bits and pieces. Wanted to bike into town one last time but as it's constantly pissing it down, I'd rather stay indoors. Having really mixed feelings at the moment leaving here. So looking forward being back in England and starting new things, like my vegetable patch. (it better not rain this weekend!!) But I think it's going to hit me hard when I'll start realising we've permanently left Antwerp...

1 comment: