Monday, June 18, 2007

5 more to go

It's been a while again but my excuse is founded. I've just come out of study-quarantine and sat my Russian judicial translations exam today which went rather well I thought. I even managed to squeeze out an extra point for my technical translation exam (I complained about my mark on the basis that she made preferential corrections), taking me from a 9/20 (loser!) to a 10/20 (good student having a bad day!). You can only try...

After staying at mum and dad's last week, being fed food, dishes done and clothes ironed, I'm back in town. There's a single mattress left at home in between the last bits and bobs that still need to make their way to England next week. I forgot about the fact that all the light bulbs are already in T.Wells and would therefore have had no light if Bram and Tessa wouldn't have lend me a lantern to get through the evenings.

I'm also extremely pleased Bram and Tessa have started writing a blog as well!!! It will be good to stay updated on their Antverpian lives once I've finally moved next week. Especially Bram's thought of mind will keep me entertained for hours I think...

No comments: