Thursday, May 24, 2007

Miss Masters

So I received my official letter of acceptance from Imperial College! I've been accepted on the Dutch>English and English>Dutch Masters, and I think I'm the only one for those language combinations. Private tuition it is! I now need to apply for every single body that is out there which will give me a grant towards my tuition fees, otherwise I need to find £4,000 somewhere by October...

Have agreed with David to work a set 15 hours per week when Uni starts again so I have some form of regular income. Contact hours at Uni are 1 full day, 1 half day and 1 evening per week, so doing 2 full days at Wordtrans and then some more translation work on the side should keep me busy for another year. In the letter I received yesterday, they made the Full-Time students aware of the intensity of the course and advised students who wanted to work to keep it to a maximum of 4 hours per week... Hmmmm.

Dissertation has been handed in which is a huge relief. Next essay awaits though. Poo. Have been putting together all the stuff I need to know for the exams and got to a full lever arch folder, so technically, my brain should be able to hold it.

Last episode of this season's Grey's Anatomy is on. Got to dash.

No comments: