Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jules n Lily weekend

Spent most of the weekend with Julie. Lily is growing so fast, she's 9 months now and really wants to start walking. Only her little feet haven't quite mastered it yet. Whilst Julie went off on my bike this afternoon in search for a new place to live, Lily and Auntie Lotte spent some quality time together. It only took her 2 minutes to realise her mum had gone out and she was left with me. I probably would have cried as well... She then sobbed uncontrollably, no angry sobs, but very sad sobs which made my heart melt. After 10 minutes of heart broken crying and hugging the arm of the sofa, as this was the nearest and best comfort she could find (forget me!), she fell asleep on the sofa. Absolutely hilarious but so cute and vulnerable.



The big ABN AMRO translating project is all done now so I can start focusing on finishing off my thesis and maybe even open a book or two in preparation for some exams. Three more weeks to go... AAAAAhhhhh.

No comments: