Friday, May 11, 2007

Ben, Jerry and me

I'm not pregnant, I'm not getting my periods, I'm not emotionally unstable but I just spent half an hour (that's what it took) with a tub of Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Apart from sick, I also feel extremely satisfied and full. Don't know where the urge came from but it had probably been 3 years since my last tub. Thank god the video store had the right flavour. They must have thought Bridget the second walked in - Any videos madame? - Nope, just the tub of ice cream please.

Went for a drink after uni today with Lore and Evi. Had been a while since I'd seen Lore (last Sunday in fact at Evi's birthday party - but before that it had been a while) and it was nice to catch up again. She's just done an audition (Lore the Actress) for a famous soap here in Belgium and she might just get the part - but I told her I couldn't believe how low she'd fallen... Think the Bold and the Beautiful meets a lame version of ER. She's also been cast for a series of TV commercials for a very famous brand of washing powder. Well done her. The last series she was in on TV, which just finished, I didn't even recognise her. She looked a lot older and EVIL.

I'm in for another day of packing boxes tomorrow with mum. Need to make sure I don't overdo it this time on the arm muscles...

No comments: