Thursday, March 01, 2007

Exam results

Got most of my exam results today and am quite pleased with myself! Apart from the awful Russian exam, which I'm not expecting anything above a 9/20 for, everything's all funky dory. I guess I could blame my Russian failure on too little time, too much work, or too ill, but who am I kidding... it's plain old refusal, disgust and inability to learn the damn language. Who cares, the end is nearly there?!

Got back into a good mood again after hearing my exam results:
English Culture (the course I wrote the paper for on swearing): 14
Translation Studies (the exam I wasn't sure about as it hadn't gone entirely as I wanted it to go): 14
Terminology (the exam I did shitloads for and actually quite enjoyed): 16

So there we go, I'm still in the running for passing first go this year!! (have you noticed how there aren't any Russian results in there yet?) So far so good.

No comments: