Thursday, March 01, 2007

The artist within me

I've just been asked by Jamie's mum if I can do the photography at Laura's (Jamie's twin sister) wedding this summer. After doing Andrew & Carrie's I got totally inspired and enjoyed myself so much - so tiring but so much fun though. And on top of things, it was so nice to be able to give them those pictures so they can remember that wonderful day for the rest of their lives... I'm starting to get emotional. Gheee.

But it gets even better!!

Jamie's next door neighbour (many fields and land divide them though) is Mr. Royce - as in Mr. Rolls Royce - and he has a plane or two parked in his garage. Jamie has asked him for a favour to fly over the farm (the wedding is at the farm - marque on the horse's sand school!) to take pictures of the wedding from the air and guess who's been asked to be the photographer???!!! Jeeehaaaaa. My wedding portfolio all of a sudden got even better!

No comments: