Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mummy-love rules!

Mum came around today to give me some sympathy and support. Stu drove to England this morning - for the sole reason that the car needs an MOT! - and will be back on Sunday. I'm on my own, which I really don't mind once in a while, but my soar throat has now developed into something more of a glandular problem, combined with a cough that is getting nastier as we speak. I basically needed some mummy-love.

Got an exam tomorrow for Russian and knew I wouldn't study properly unless I had somebody watching me study, especially cuz we're talking about my favorite language in the world here! Mums are the best. She even brought me a kilo of lemons to go with the honey and got me a cake at tea time.

Just finished watching Citizen Kane as we're discussing the film tomorrow during the Audio Visual Interpreting course. I'm normally not all into black and white films, apart from Hitchcock maybe, but this was good stuff.

No comments: