Monday, January 29, 2007

Party time

Had a New Year's party at Bram and Tessa's this weekend to finish off the remaining drinks and meet all the Borrekenslei gang as we all celebrated New Year separately this year. The gang being Bram, Tessa, Tim, Danny, Yasmine, Gillian, Stu and me. We all had an enormous amount of fun, nibbling and drinking away, trying out Tessa's alcoholic concoctions. Until it really hit me. Ouch. I sat on my bike giggling on the way home because I couldn't go straight anymore, nearly ended up in the middle of a round-about and passed out on the bed after being violently sick (more than once). It was disgraceful and I haven't felt so sick since my Gay Pink Party two years ago. Also just a smidge embarrassing. I just can't take it anymore at this age... Anyway, no more drinks for me in 2007. Already have substantial liver damage for this year and we're only January.

Met the Loft people yesterday and have told them we're thinking about backing out. They all agreed it would be a great shame but all understood our point of view.

Just been to the cinema and watched The Prestige. I'd expected more as it was directed by the same people who did Memento which was awesome!! Funny thing was I recognized the butler Niles from The Nanny but failed to recognize David Bowie...

No comments: