Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fifth nose blockage of the year

I'm blaming Climate Change - I have yet another cold, the fifth one this year! Normally I have one big snotty, fluey week a year, but this year I've managed to have five so far, and we're only May! This time it's also a little more than just a cold, I'm having severe coughing fits as well and can't properly breath most of the time. Had a shit night sleep and need to get on with studying, working, writing a thesis, cleaning the house, packing stuff, buying a new bed and checking out new sofa's. Perhaps I should increase my vitamin/shill pill intake in the morning? Can't wait for the summer to arrive and being able to relax!

1 comment:

Minneke Poes said...

Klinkt meer alsof ge last hebt van hooikoorts... Heb 't ook, daarom! Ik herken de symptomen. Claritine of Zyrtec gaan halen meisje!