Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I might have decided to start blogging again...

In a moment of boredom I thought it would be nice to start writing again about my daily (let's say weekly as we all know I'm never going to keep this up on a daily basis!) adventures in life.
I'm currently a week away from sitting my half term exams and everything is going according to plan - although I don't have a plan to great disgust and disapprovement from Stu. As I was studying for my Terminology course, I entered a phase of day dreaming and yauning and needed a bit of a break from staring at books. I therefore thought it might be cool to start writing again.
This has also been brought on due to seeing Andrew and Carrie over Christmas and New Year. As they have now purchased the most beautiful house in the world, they are not moving back to England any time soon. Bugger. And as Carrie and are were talking about lots of things, amongst which there was the future and potential children, I thought this might be an excellent way to let friends in far away countries know about my wellbeing and doings these days.
Sadly I now need to head for bed as I have a very busy schedule (who am I kidding) of studying ahead. Watch this space!

No comments: