Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A very happy day indeed

Today I'm very happy as I've booked the ferry to go to Belgium. We're leaving on Sunday, with the Landrover unfortunately, as the new VW Passat Estate won't be ready on time... We still have about 30 crates of Bollekes to take back to Belgium, so we can now stack those to the ceiling. I'm very much looking forward to our week in Belgium, meeting up with everyone and going shopping in Breda with mum!

I'm even more happy today as I've booked our flights to Florida! Weehee. Three weeks of sunshine in February, can't wait!

And I'm even more excited about the fact I've discovered today that Iceland sells the Dr. Oetker Pollo pizzas! I have looked and looked but couldn't find any shop in England selling my absolute favourite flavour until today. I've stuffed the freezer! And Stu's in Brighton tonight so I'm very much looking forward to dinner!

And lastly, Kaddy (our BBC Weather girl - the fantasy of all men living in the South - for those who have no idea who Kaddy is) just announced that we might have snow at Christmas. What more do you want?

No comments: